Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wow God Wednesday

I think I see a trend going on here. Or I am having deja vu! But yet again I am wowed by God's perfect timing.

So you know on Monday how I shared my struggles with not having much freedom. Well Tuesday when I was reading my Bible study it talked about changing your attitude from "I have to..." to "I get to..." So instead of me saying "I have to stop what I am doing and do so and so with the kids.", I need to say "I get to do so and so with my kids." Truthfully that chapter in the book was a bit of a slap in the face. Kind of God saying "Bobbi, get over yourself."

Then last night at our church we had a "Girls Night Out." Our pastors wife talked about where our dead places are. And once again, God slapped me across the face with the message. My kids and my family and the joys I get from them should not be a dead place in my life, but a "life" place in my life!

It is incredible how well God knows your heart and knows what you need to hear!

How has God wowed you this past week?

No comments:

Post a Comment