Friday, May 20, 2011

Unwavering Faith

Since we have starting attending Keystone Church we have met some pretty awesome people. I don't know if you remember when I talked about mooching off other peoples faith (you can read about that here), but all these friends that we have met are definitely people you could mooch some faith off of!!!

One of these couples we have met, Jamie & Jared, just had a sweet baby boy, Callan. He has been in the NICU since minutes after he was born. During a sonogram when Jamie was pregnant they discovered that he had some heart problems. I won't get into all the detail because I don't quite understand it all, but Callan will have to have surgery to fix the problems he has. They have a CaringBridge page if you would like to read it and learn more (just click here).

I just got done reading their page from start to finish and I am just completely in awe at their trust in God, their prayful approach to handling this situation and the beautiful family their are. What an amazing testimony to faith they are having to not only everyone who knows them, but to those who don't know them but see them in the NICU with their son.

Please join me in praying for this sweet family. For the doctors as they help Callan continue on a healing path. For Callan to have strength to eat. And for Jamie and Jared.

No comments:

Post a Comment