Tuesday, March 22, 2011

TRULY COMPLETELY 100%

So, most of the entries on this blog are not written the morning that I post them. I have so many thoughts going on inside this crazy brain of mine that I have to write stuff down when I am thinking about it or it will be forgotten. However, today is totally impromptu, which means my grammar will probably be worse than it normally is.

This really is just a sappy post that most of you moms can relate with, but I just feel the need to share.

I was having a conversation with a friend today while I was holding her week old baby. I was trying to get him to go to sleep so I could take his adorable picture (and adorable they were!!). We were talking about the precious gift that our children are. Both of us were fortunate to NEVER experience a miscarriage or the loss of a child. I feel so lucky and blessed that I have not had to go through that type of pain. Many people close to me have had to go through this pain and some are still going through this pain. It absolutely breaks my heart for them. It makes me look at my children who drive me oh so crazy sometimes and think, THANK YOU GOD.

I hope that if God's plan includes one of my kids going to Heaven before I do or before I am ready for them to, that I can have the faith, the strength, and the courage to face that like some of these women have who have been there. Life is such a precious gift that I am so lucky to have.

God, I come to you today with a heavy heart for those mothers who have lost their most precious gift of a child. I pray that they find strength through you, that they have faith that you have a perfect plan, and that they can continue to find happiness in their lives. I thank you so much for my blessings. For J & A and the joy, pride, happiness and frustrations that they bring me. You have trust me with your children and I am honored that I get to be apart of their lives. Thank you God for blessing me with those children.

No comments:

Post a Comment