Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WOW GOD WEDNESDAY

These past two weeks I have been thinking a lot about how God has been working in my life. There hasn't been this big moment where God just threw something in my face, however it has been small subtle changes that has wowed me.

For those of you who don't know me, I am a very emotional person. For the most part you know how I feel just by looking at me. I don't hide my feelings very well. I think this is a blessing and a curse. I tend to take things extremely personally, get anxious very quickly, lose my patience easily, and get angry or sad at a moments notice. I have noticed a change in myself lately. I change that only God could make happen in me. Situations where I had the tendency to get very angry I am now dealing with in different ways. My anxiety and patience has been under control a little more these days. I have been praying for these things. Even my husband has seen a change. Only God can do that.

Please share with me how God wowed you this last week. It can be a small thing like looking at your sweet baby and being amazed that God created that in you or it can be a big thing that drastically changed your life.

Have a great Wednesday and don't forget to look for and expect miracles to happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment