Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WOW GOD WEDNESDAY

I want to start something new today. Every Wednesday I would like to share with you how God has "wowed" me the past week. I think that it helps all of us to sit back at least one day a week think about the great things (big or small) that God has done in our lives. God has wowed me in my own life this last week, but I want to share with you a wow God moment that a new friend of mine just had.

I attend a Tuesday morning Bible study at our church and I have met the sweetest people at the table where I sit. Over the past 4 weeks we have gotten to know each other and I thank God for these ladies. They really are a sweet bunch! One of the ladies, Corrie, has a little girl Landrie who is just 2 weeks older than Ashlee. I won't go in to great detail, but Corrie and her husband tried to get pregnant for a very long time and tried many fertility treatments that ultimately failed. They went through the journey of adoption and God blessed them with Landrie. You can read their whole store here. Get a tissue. You'll need it. Such a wonderful story.

Now, to the WOW GOD moment. Yesterday I hopped on the computer real fast and received an email that Corrie had updated her blog, so I went to read it and again, I needed a tissue. After all they went through to try to get pregnant, all the heartbreak they endured when they didn't get pregnant, God showed them what an AMAZING, AWESOME, POWERFUL, LOVING God He is by blessing them with a baby. You can read her announcement here. I am so incredibly happy for them.

Our God is Greater
Our God is Stronger
God you are higher than any other

I would love to hear how God wowed you this past week!

No comments:

Post a Comment