Monday, April 4, 2011

SEASON OF EXHAUSTION?

Over the weekend I chatted with a few moms and there were 2 things that kept coming up.

1. I am exhausted.
2. My kid/kids are driving me crazy.

I couldn't agree more with both of these statements from these other mothers. I don't know if it is this time of the year or what, but good grief! Needless to say, I needed to open up my Bible and read a few scriptures to help me change my attitude and make it through the week. Thought I would share some that were encouraging to me.

Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord. Psalm 31:24

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24

Love this one:

Being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully and giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inhertiance of the saints in the kingdom of light. Colossians 1:11-12

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalms 73:26

If you are having the same feelings that me and these other mommies are, I hope you are encouraged by these verses. Know that you are not alone!! There are other moms struggling too! I pray for you and myself that this time passes quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment