Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WOW GOD WEDNESDAY

This morning I woke up and was thinking about this blog and thinking about the past week and what has really made my heart smile. I know that is silly to say, but I believe that when my heart smiles then something good happened. 2 things came to mind.

1. God has impeccable timing. He really never ceases to amaze me with his timing. It seems that when I am struggling with something He puts someone in my life that is either struggling with the same thing or someone who has just the words that I need to hear.

2. My cousin Melanie has 10 times the obedience to God that I wish I had. She recently shared what has been going on in her life with us via email and then just this morning I saw that she had posted it on her blog. You can read it here. I am amazed at how God is actively working through her and she is following and obeying our God. So proud of her!

How has God WOWED you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment