Tuesday, April 12, 2011

VICTORY & MINISTRY

A few post ago I talked about “deep water.” About how when you are in your deepest water you have more opportunities to experience God’s miracles. This kind of goes along with it.....kind of.


“The area of sensitivity and tenderness in your life is probably the area where God wants you to experience the most victory. Where He wants the biggest ministry to come from your life.”


That is what my notes said in my notebook. As I have said before, my kids are my everything. I am most certain yours are too. I feel that right now my sensitivity and tenderness is focused on my family. I want the best for my family. I want my victory in my family. I want people to look at me and know that my devotion is my family and my God.


All that being said, I feel that God is calling me to minister to my kids and to my husband. I have taken on that calling with all I have and with help God, I believe that I have started that ministry. My husband has seen a change in me and asked me where this change came from. My patience with my kids has increased (ever so slightly, but still). My happiness is happier.


Where is your ministry?


No comments:

Post a Comment